Tool Download > Click here
Training Page > Click here
Tool Purpose >
Use the Gathering Guide at every gathering to balance your time. The 3/3 reproducing discipleship process was developed by Ying and Grace Kai in China, and the Lord has used this pattern of obedience-focused training to catalyze many church planting movements.
+ Training +
Holy Spirit (fire): Let the Spirit guide your meeting.
Step One (back arrow): Last week questions.
- Abide (worshipper): How did you abide last week?
- Harvest (witness): Whom did you share with?
Step Two (up arrow): Discover truth as you discuss and practice telling a Bible story.
- God (throne/crown): What do we learn about God?
- People (man/woman): What do we learn about people?
- Practice: Practice telling this week’s story in groups.
Step Three (forward arrow): Next week questions.
- Abide (heart): How will you abide?
- Harvest (fishing): Whom will you share with?
Please leave a comment below with stories of how you’re using orality resources to make disciples in your harvest fields.