+ No Place Left Movement July 2016 Update +
Watch the Video > Click here
Four Current Trends >
- 0-1 – People reaching the lost, baptizing, and training them to obey Jesus.
- Event Training – Teaching existing believers how to abide and make disciples.
- Assessment/Coaching – Evaluating ministry and leaders and planning next steps.
- Tech/Communications – Websites, online training, resourcing movements.
Trend #1: 0-1
- Churches believing Jesus. He said, “The harvest is great.” (Luke 10:2)
- Living in Expectation
- Engaging the Lost
- Oikos: family, friends, neighbors (John 4)
- House of Peace (Luke 10)
Trend #2: Event Training
- Biblical, simple, and reproducing Gospel tools
- Repetition (practice)
- Confident, competent, and committed disciples
- Churches committed to seeing #NoPlaceLeft
- Commitment to ongoing discipleship and training
- Swarm training: larger gathering with multiple experienced practitioners
Trend #3: Assessment/Coaching
- Iron on Iron – personal life and ministry
- Online training
- Individual and group coaching
- Commitment to planting the next church (reproducing Field Four)
- Best practices from around the world.
Trend #4: Tech/Communications
- Cell phones
- DiSkypleship (Skype, Google hangouts, Zoom)
- Shared Google docs
Join the movement > Visit NoPlaceLeft.net
Media Page > Click here