+ Yahweh Covenants Training +
Tool Download > Click here
Tool Purpose >
So many followers of Jesus jump right into obeying him as Lord without knowing who Father Yahweh is. We believe that immediate and consistent obedience to the Lord Jesus’ commands is equally as important as abiding in Father Yahweh for who He is and what He has done.
The disciple making and church planting environment is a spiritual warfare battleground, and our enemy has over six thousand years of practice to hone his subtle strategy to destroy the Great Commission work of Christ’s Church.
Though his head was crushed by Jesus on the cross, he is still dangerous, and his attacks relentless against apostolic teams who would reclaim cities, regions, and peoples for the kingdom of Jesus Christ.
We developed this one-page training on Yahweh and Yeshua’s covenants in order to train disciples in who God is and how to rest in his revealed promises and refreshing character as they make new disciples among all nations in this generation.
Use this tool to train your disciples in the name and covenant promises of Father Yahweh and his Son Yeshua the Messiah.
+ Training +
Instructions > Read through Yahweh’s covenants. Practice praying through these truths. Circle the promises that encourage your heart and strengthen your faith today.
Yahweh’s Covenants >
Yahweh = “I AM WHO I AM” and “I AM” (Exodus 3:14)
- Yahweh Yireh = I AM your Provider. (Genesis 22:14)
- Yahweh Rophe = I AM your Healer. (Psalm 147:1-3)
- Yahweh Nissi = I AM your Banner and Victory. (Exodus 17:15-16)
- Yahweh M’Kaddesh = I AM the One who makes you holy. (Isaiah 6:1-3)
- Yahweh Shalom = I AM your Peace. (Numbers 6:23-26)
- Yahweh Tsidkenu = I AM your Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:5-6)
- Yahweh Shammah = I AM with you. (Exodus 33:14-16)
- Yahweh Rohi = I AM your Shepherd. (Psalm 23:1)
- Yahweh Adonai = I AM your Lord. (2 Samuel 7:18-21)
- Yahweh Elohim Sabaoth = I AM God of the Heavenly Hosts. (Psalm 46)
Jesus Messiah’s Covenants >
Jesus = Yeshua = “Yahweh is Salvation” (John 8:58)
- I AM the Bread of Life. (John 6:35)
- I AM the Light of the World. (John 8:12)
- I AM the Door. (John 10:7)
- I AM the Good Shepherd. (John 10:9-18)
- I AM the Resurrection and the Life. (John 11:25-26)
- I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life. (John 14:6)
- I AM the Vine. (John 15:1-5)
- I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. (Revelation 1:8; 22:13)
- I AM the Root and Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star. (Revelation 22:16)
Discussion & Prayer Guide >
- How do these covenants prompt you to worship Yahweh for who he is?
- How do these covenants prompt you to thank Yahweh for what he does?
- How do these covenants prompt you to depend upon Yahweh in your life?
- How do these covenants prompt you to go and make disciples of all nations?
Explore all of our training tools: No Place Left > Training
Image Credit > Click here