+ No Place Left City Iron on Iron Questions +
Tool Download > Click here
Tool Purpose >
This resource is designed with practical questions organized by missionary field categories that will be answered over the course of months and years of leadership ministry. The No Place Left City IOI resource is a support tool for leader teams to track generation growth movement streams.
+ Leadership Gathering Questions +
- Self > What has God said to you recently? How are you and your family?
- Success Stories > What is God doing? (Embracing vision, Prayer walking, Gospel shares, New disciples, Church plants, Faithful leaders, Gen growth)
- Struggles > Where are you stuck? (Personal/family struggles, spiritual dryness, lack of worship & prayer, lack of obedience, lack of fruit, enemy’s lies)
- Strategy > What are 1-2 next steps for each field to move you towards generational growth movements in the next 10 days?
- Shepherding > How can we pray for you? How can we serve you?
- Supporting > Encourage. Pray. Make a plan to be in the harvest together.
+ No Place Left Vision +
#NoPlaceLeft is a movement of movements aimed at giving every man, woman, and child on the planet an opportunity to receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord in our generation. We do this by reproducing disciples, churches, and leaders among every people, ethnicity, and segment among the lost until there is No Place Left. (Romans 15:23, Acts 1:8, Matthew 24:14)
+ City Goals +
- Prayer & Fasting > Recruit an intercessory team of faithful prayer warriors.
- Mapping > Cultivate strategy maps of harvest fields and people groups.
- Harvesting Fields > Mobilize apostolic teams for weekly prayer walking.
- Church Planting > Baptize new disciples and plant new churches in homes.
- Indigenous Movements > Release authority to new leaders and model/assist obedience for them in their local harvest fields. Filter for multiplication.
+ Basic City Data +
- Name, state, region
- No Place Left leader contact information
- Unchurched population
- Harvest fields
- Unreached & Unengaged people groups
- Spiritual strongholds
- Quarterly progress towards six streams of 4th generation church planting movements
+ Vision +
How does your team abide in Christ every day and reconnect with the Father’s heart?
How do you rest, honor the sabbath, enjoy your family, and heal after spiritual warfare battles?
Any updates on your city demographics? (people groups, affinity groups, satanic strongholds)
Any updates on key leaders engaging new harvest fields or people groups?
+ Entry +
What we’re looking for > People going places the church isn’t and finding people of peace.
What new harvest fields have you engaged?
What persons of peace have you found? Describe them.
Tell me about your harvest team. When do you meet?
Describe your prayer and fasting strategy.
Who is burdened for unreached people and particularly faithful to search for people of peace?
+ Gospel +
What we’re looking for > People sharing the gospel, people receiving the gospel, and new believers sharing the gospel using the same simple tool.
How many of your target people heard the gospel this week?
What gospel tool(s) do you train your disciples to use?
Does it work? (About what percent say “no”, “yes” and “I’m interested, but not today…”)
Are new believers immediately trained to use the gospel tool(s)? How long does it take to train them? Are new believers sharing the gospel with their oikos?
How many unbelievers are receiving Christ each month? Describe the last three months.
Who is particularly faithful to share the gospel and train others in the tools?
+ Discipleship +
What we’re looking for > New disciples growing in obedience to Christ’s commands, making disciples, and starting new groups.
How many baptisms are you seeing on average each month? What percentage are new believers?
How is the 3/3rds process working in your groups? How has your team adapted the process, accountability questions, and Bible story discussion questions?
Describe your short-term discipleship lessons (7-10 lessons). How long does it take each group to work through these lessons?
What long-term discipleship tool do you use (1 year)?
Who is particularly faithful to help others grow in obedience to Christ, make disciples, and/or start groups?
+ Church Planting +
What we’re looking for > Groups becoming Acts 2:37-47 churches, and helping other groups do the same.
Describe your process for guiding groups to become churches.
What percentage of your groups view themselves as a church?
How long does it take for a new group to become a church?
What percentage of your churches have started new groups? Are these new groups in homes of new believers?
Who is particularly faithful to help groups become Acts 2 churches?
+ Faithful, Fruitful Leaders +
What we’re looking for > Identifying, training, and releasing new leaders.
Identifying Faithful & Fruitful Leaders:
- Entry: Who is burdened for unreached people and particularly faithful to search for people of peace?
- Gospel: Who is particularly faithful to share the gospel and train others in the tools?
- Disciple: Who is particularly faithful to help others grow in obedience to Christ, make disciples, and/or start groups?
- Church: Who is particularly faithful to help groups become Acts 2 churches?
Make a list of your key leaders. Share some stories about how they’re being faithful and fruitful.
Describe your process for assisting new disciples into leadership responsibility and experience. (Model, Assist, Watch, Leave)
Where is each leader in the Model, Assist, Watch, and Leave process? What are your next steps with each leader to move them forward?
Who is particularly faithful to identify, train, and release authority to new leaders?
+ Generation Growth Movements +
Generations > A 4th generation movement stream is characterized by baptisms, new churches, and new leaders. Each new generation is characterized by baptism and leadership experience. We prioritize kingdom expansion.
How is your progress towards “No Place Left” (Rom. 15:23) in your city?
How many movement streams are you witnessing? How many generations deep is each movement stream?
How many affinity groups have yet to be adopted and engaged weekly?
Describe your process for identifying and training indigenous leaders to multiply.
How is the enemy attacking each movement stream?
What have you learned from experience about flourishing in spiritual warfare?
Explore all of our Vision 2 Movement resources!